In designing your portfolio, both GPI and Mithril take extreme care in identifying your goals and objectives.
Portfolio solutions recommended by GPI are extremely versatile and flexible. In short, they provide a single access point for investing in:
- Stocks and shares quoted on any recognized stock exchange
- Authorized Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts and other types of Mutual Funds
- Direct Bonds
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Commodity Index Trackers
- Structured Products
This all means that investments cannot be held as if they were stamp collections; they must be managed diligently in the light of these changing markets. It is certainly true that we are witnessing a switch in the global economy and soon countries like China and Russia will be among the foremost economic powers in the world.
What does this mean?
- It is imperative to have investments professionally managed
- It is important that those investments are managed actively
- It is vital that the individual investor’s goals and objectives are featured in any investment
- It is essential to have a trusting relationship which brings the desired level of service
- GPI’s portfolio service fulfils these needs
What is a highly personalized portfolio account?
A portfolio account is a capital sum investment that allows you to buy and sell from a vast range of asset holdings. Within the account, you are able simultaneously to hold and trade between the following assets in any mainstream currency:
- Stocks and shares quoted on any recognized exchange
- Authorised Unit Trusts
- Authorised Investment Trusts
- Open-ended Investment Companies (OEICs)
- Sociétés d’Investissement à Capital Variable
- Investment funds from recognized international financial centers
- Market Trackers
- ETFs, ADRs and GDRs
What is the risk?
The value of a portfolio depends on the performance of the assets chosen and that is why it is imperative to have professional active management.
What are the benefits?
There are several:
- Investments designed for maximum flexibility
- Investments designed to match an investor’s risk profile
- Personally managed through GPI’s long association with Mithril
- Highly competitive charge structure
- Online valuations
- Charge free withdrawals
- 24 hour access to investment information
- A weekly investment bulletin sent to all clients
- Individual regular contact with the asset team at Mithril and frequent reviews with GPI