People who care about their financial future.
- Have you planned the financial side of your life? Get it done with GPI – NOW!
- How to plan for a decent pension when you retire.
As governments worldwide are failing to provide, you must take care of this yourself.
Plan your pension to provide the desired amount of income and standard of living to which you are accustomed.
GPI gives you the right solution – Regular Savings Plan
- Retirement funding
- Education planning
- Family security
- Financial common sense
To make this work for you, answer these questions:
- What kind of income do you want when you retire?
- When do you plan to retire?
- What sort of life do you want when you retire?
GPI’s recommended Pension Plan has 2 main stages:
1. The accumulation of capital
- Small regular contributions during your working career can accumulate into significant capital.
- The first two years of savings are designed to remain in the Plan until you retire, ensuring that capital is there to help you.
- Third year onwards the Plan is totally flexible for all savings made during that period and withdrawals can be made at any time.
2. Spending the captial at retirement
- The payment of the entire accumulated amount of capital in whole or in lifetime income.
- This income can be paid monthly, quarterly or annually.
Why choose GPI?
- An individual approach
- Years of successful pension plans help you create a savings plan to your requirements
- The Plan is fully transparent with investment details available on-line
- A long history of trustworthy relationship with clients
- Strong performance
- You get full control of what’s going on and 24 hours private access to your data
- Quality control